West Midlands, England
£33000 - £35000 per annum + car allowance and bonus
about 2 months ago
Sales Manager- West Midlands
Salary: £35,000 per annum plus £2,500 car allowance and bonus scheme
Location: West Midlands
An amazing opportunity has arisen for an experienced Venue Sales Manager to join our clients team. With no two days ever the same, my client is looking for motivated people who enjoy a challenge and are passionate about being the best in their field.
Our client is part of a group which consists of 3 hotels and an events production company. They offer great opportunities to work in a vibrant, fast-moving and ever-changing events and target orientated environment.
You will take a proactive approach in identifying and securing new business for inclusion in focussing on maximising revenue across all business streams. Taking ownership of contacting new clients, you will develop long lasting relationships to develop events to their full potential to ensure our client remains the venue of choice. Working closely with the Operational Teams in delivering the best experience to all their customers throughout the sales process, you will ensure all new and repeat business is a commercial success.
The successful candidate should have a flexible approach to work as the role will entail a mix of work from office and home alongside working in the venue, with the rest of the time out visiting new prospects and clients. There is also the requirement for some out of hours and occasional weekend working.
As Sales Manager I'm looking for:
- A passionate, confident and enthusiastic individual with a strong background and thorough understanding of the venues market
- Experience of account management and developing new business opportunities
- Strong negotiation skills and driven to succeed, with a proven track record in achieving targets
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with experience of presenting to groups of people at various levels
- Competent in Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Strong administration skills and meticulous in producing client contracts, preparing reports and maintaining accurate records on the venue management system
- The successful candidate will demonstrate a strong positive attitude and will actively seek the opportunity to work as part of the wider team.
If this role sounds like it could be the next move in your career and you have the experience that we are looking for, please apply with a copy of your CV and covering letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.