£18000 - £19000 per annum + + Uncapped Bonus
over 1 year ago
Salary up to £19,000 per annum + Uncapped Bonus scheme
Realistic OTE - 28k + Monday-Friday working hours
My client is a market leader in the fitness field with a renowned reputation for quality and innovation. Providing first class exercise experiences, my client offers the chance to work with some industry leading brands in offering gym design, equipment and much more.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to be part of the UK sales team and help my client continue their mission of innovating and inspiring fitness across the nation.
The Ideal candidate:
- Must have experience in an aggressive telesales environment-3 years
- Experience and comfortable with cold calling
- Proven track record of sales
- Passionate about Fitness and Fitness Products
- Fitness background
- Have a proven client list
- To be responsible for increasing the turnover and profit of the business by growing the customer average order value, total value and order frequency. To be responsible for managing allocated territories to ensure they meet the agreed targets, KPIs and objectives whilst adhering to the sales process. To be responsible for ensuring that customer service is second to none by being pro-active in resolving issues and delivering outstanding customer service.
- To ensure that the CSE's KPI's are the primary responsibility and focus on a day to day basis.
- To implement sales plans to meet the specific sales and profit targets identified in the CSE's KPI's.
- Develop and maintain relevant contacts in designated accounts, to establish and develop long-term relationships and increase sales opportunities.
- Identify potential new accounts and liaise with all interested parties to acquire these.
- Ensure that the database of customers and their contact details are maintained and updated on a timely basis
- To grow the database of clients through use of all media, identifying new opportunities and obtaining all relevant contact information
- Ensure that sales/orders are processed and prioritized in a timely manner to ensure that deliveries are planned to meet the required delivery date.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of sales objectives and developments in relation to accounts
- To liaise with appropriate internal staff and customers to ensure that action is taken to correct any discrepancies clarify any ambiguous information and ensure that service is maintained
Sound like your next opportunity? Please apply including a copy of your CV and cover letter to michaelmckie @c2recruitment.com
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
For more jobs in Retail, Fashion and Hospitality, click here