£16000 - £20000 per annum + realistic OTE £26K+
3 months ago
My Client has an opportunity for a Sales Executive who can offer the levels of customer service, planning and delivery that our clients expect whilst achieving targeted sales numbers with good administration skills.
Your main responsibilities will include.
- Selling weddings, conferences, functions, parties and a range of other events.
- Membership sales and relationship building
- Taking a pro-active approach to generating new business
- Planning events from time of booking to delivery on the day in conjunction with the F&B team.
- Assisting and running sales initiatives and marketing plans
- Account management, invoicing and payment settlement
You will be experienced in:
- Managing, selling and delivering a variety of events and functions or have experience with membership sales.
- All aspects of event administration.
- Dealing with both telephone and face to face enquiries whilst keeping a professional manner at all times.
- You will have a good telephone manner, with previous Customer Service experience within event management.
- Proven IT skills.
If you believe you have the right skills and experience for this role then please apply with a copy of your CV and covering letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.