City of London, London
Up to £22000.00 per annum + + bonus and benefits
5 months ago
Sales Associate - Luxury Tailoring Brand
Flagship Store-Central London
Salary £22,000 per annum + Bonus and Excellent Benefits
My client is an iconic luxury tailoring and ready to wear brand that's looking for an enthusiastic sales associate to join this luxury brand based in their London flagship store.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about menswear; especially tailoring in the luxury sector and wants to progress their career further.
The environment is dynamic, and customer focused, we are looking for someone who is intelligent, articulate, proactive, charismatic and ambitious.
Sales Associate - Key Duties:
- Excellent customer Service & communication skills
- Contribute to the store achieving budgets
- Have great product knowledge, providing accurate information of the features and benefits to the customer.
- Drive sales in you assigned department
- Understanding the needs of the customer and deliver supportive advice.
- Maintain a high level of Personal presentation
- Ensure you maintain the stores high standards on a day to day basis
- Have a positive and proactive approach
- Build trusting relations with customers and colleges
Sales Associate - Experience required:
- Mandarin speaking (essential)
- Ideally 1 year's retail or sales experience, preferably in the luxury industry.
- Have a basic understanding of selling principles and customer service.
- To be fit and able to stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Confident to approach and interact with customers.
- Experience working with tailoring or ability to outfit build and style.
- To have a basic understanding of Tailoring, made to measure & Bespoke services or ability to learn it.
- Proficient in English.
- Basic level of Mathematics.
Sales Associate - The Benefits:
- Salary: 22K with an annual bonus if sales targets are hit
- An annual uniform (clothing allowance) is provided free.
- 28 Days holiday (includes bank holidays)
- Workplace pension (Auto enrolment)
Our client is growing company with opportunities for a long term and progressive career. if you are interested and have what it takes to flourish in this role then please apply today with cv and covering letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.