Shirley, West Midlands
£15000 - £16000 per annum + Benefits
5 months ago
Sales Assistant - Charity Retail
Up to £16,000 per annum (Pro Rata)
19 Hours per week
My client is a charity organisation with over 100 Shops across the UK.
To be a successful Sales Assistant with my client you will have sound retail experience and a passion for customer service, you will have strong experience within a retail and customer focused environment and have a creative flair with a strong eye for detail.
- Passion for Sales
- Developing others
- Good Customer Service
- Continuous Personal Development
- Creative and good eye for detail
- To open & close the shop if required, ensuring the shop opens full trading hours in the absence of the manager/assistant manager
- To operate the till and handle cash, as required by needs of the business
- To ensure sufficient stock is processed to maintain shop floor densities and so the shop operates to Retail agreed standards.
- To promote a happy and productive working environment amongst the volunteer team and to assist in the recruitment and training of volunteers
- To ensure that all monies are banked daily and that the shop paperwork is completed and sent promptly to the Retail Office as required
- To comply with all Health & Safety regulations and to promptly report to the Regional Manager any H&S issues
- To promptly deal with messages and enquiries and to manage customer complaints in the absence of the Shop Manager.
If you are interested in working for a great charity and have experience within retail management please do not hesitate to apply today
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.