£16500 - £17000 per annum + bonus + benefits
6 months ago
Sales Assistant - Luxury Interiors
Chelsea - London
£16,500 - £17,000 + bonus + benefits
Our client is looking for an experienced Sales Assistant / Sales Advisor to join their store team to provide an outstanding customer experience at their store in Chelsea.
Sales Assistant - The Role:
- Delivering exceptional customer service to our customers
- Providing advice and guidance on our products to customers making telephone enquiries
- Identifying sales opportunities to introduce complimentary products
- Maintaining the showroom to agreed standards including stock replenishment, labelling and cleaning
- Merchandising of products and accepting deliveries
Sales Assistant - The Person:
- Previous experience in a retail environment
- Hard working with a hands on approach
- Motivated, well-spoken with strong communicational skills
- Have a desire to provide excellent customer service and be able to build long-lasting relationships with customers
- Confidence in selling, able to link-sell, be target-driven/able to meet targets as an individual
- Have a keen interest and enthusiasm for interiors
This role would suit a Sales Assistant / Sales Advisorr with a luxury furniture / interiors / fashion background.
Have a keen interest and enthusiasm for interiors find out more about this exciting opportunity please apply with your CV.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.