Up to £9.00 per hour + staff discounts and great benefits
about 2 months ago
Sales Assistant - Cycle Store
£9.00 per hour to start
40 Hours per week
Our well-established client is looking to recruit a Full Time Sales Assistant to join its small but very successful team in Shrewsbury. This is an iconic cycle store that has built up an enviable reputation locally and nationally within the cycling industry with a strong presence both in-store and online. If you have a real passion for cycling then this is an opportunity not to be missed!
We are looking for someone with a friendly, confident, and engaging personality, who can advise and talk with confidence and carry a sale through to the end. The successful candidate will be an ambassador of a business that is built on a fine reputation of customer service and meeting individual needs.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Experience within a retail environment
- A genuine passion and an interest in cycling
- Exceptional customer service
- Responsible and well organised
- Motivated and a problem solver
- Polite telephone manor and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding professionalism.
- Outstanding loyalty and commitment to the business.
- Take responsibility for personal development and actively seek opportunities for improvement.
- Passionate about learning and encouraging others to succeed.
The role will be based on working hours 40 hours across a five day week which will include working Saturdays.
The Benefits include:
- £9 per hour, but with the potential of more according to experience
- Holiday - 28 days paid annual leave
- Staff Discount Scheme
- Cycle to work Scheme
We offer a fantastic positive working environment with a competitive salary and excellent staff benefits plus the opportunity to progress your career within the company.
If this exciting opportunity sounds like your next move, then please click on the apply button and submit your application today.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.