Up to £8.21 per hour + benefits
about 1 month ago
£8.21 per hour, 16 hour per week contract
My client are looking for a Sales Assistant to join the team based in Bristol. You will join them on a part time, permanent basis and receive a competitive salary plus benefits.
The Sales Assistant / Comfort Specialist role:
As our Sales Assistant you will consistently provide helpful and informed service with confidence and clarity. You will also deliver excellence and expertise in everything you do. You don't need to have retail experience as we provide training. The Training Academy offers tailored training across the business to develop their colleagues throughout their journey with them.
Your responsibilities as the Sales Assistant:
- Advise the correct comfort products in-line with customers' needs
- Ensure product knowledge and understanding of the brand at all times
- Follow all systems and procedures correctly, effectively and consistently
- Work with the management team to deliver relevant KPI's
What we're looking for in the Sales Assistant:
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent communication and listening skills
- A great team player with the ability to promote and help build a positive work environment
- Flexibility to work weekends and bank holidays in line with store rotas
Benefits of becoming a Sales Assistant:
- Top class benefits
- Great incentives
- Exciting career opportunities
- A generous holiday allowance
- Healthcare scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
Please Note: This role requires employees to complete satisfactory DBS checks as a condition of employment when their role is customer-facing.
If this sounds like your next opportunity, please apply along with a copy of your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.