Birmingham, West Midlands
£18000.00 - £20000.00 per annum
17 days ago
Showroom Assistant - Premium Cycle Brand
Mailbox - Birmingham
£18,000 to £20,000 per annum
As part of our clients exciting development, the opportunity has arisen for a Showroom Assistant to join their retail team at their flagship Birmingham showroom. Reporting into the Showroom Manager, the role will be focused around sales and customer service;
Their showroom format is a brand-led capacity, displaying the current range with a consultation area to guide customers through the purchasing process; this also serves as a flexible event space, allowing the client to host events, training and screenings as appropriate, which the Showroom Assistant will be instrumental in planning and executing.
Sales Assistant - The role:
- Working closely with the central Customer Service team, your role will be focused on Sales, as well as offering expert support advice pre and post purchase.
- The ability to provide industry-leading sales and customer support is essential to the role.
- The role will be responsible for the day-to-day operation of the Birmingham Showroom, as well as deputising for the Manager in their absence
- Ideal candidate will possess an entrepreneurial flair to assist the Manager in driving our B2B sales
Sales Assistant - Essential Experience / Skills:
- Retail or Customer Service experience.
- Exceptional customer service skills, with a proven track-record.
- A strong team player and self-starter used to work collaboratively to problem-solve and provide exceptional service to our customers.
- Strong technical knowledge of bicycles, ideally across multiple disciplines.
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills, with a keen attention to detail.
Sales Assistant - Desirable Experience / Skills:
- Prior experience of working within the cycle industry
- Working with sales-based targets, with a focus on results.
- New business development experience.
- Experience of deputising for a Manager.
Sales Assistant - The Benefits:
- Salary: 18 - 20K with
- Staff discount (after qualifying period)
- Great scope for progression
If you are a cycling obsessed team player, with experience of working in retail, ideally within the cycling industry please apply today!
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.