£18000 - £19000 per annum + bonus and benefits
6 months ago
Sales & Events Manager
Family Entertainment Centre - Braintree
Salary £18,000 - £19,000 + Commission
Our client is a fun, innovative and forward-thinking brand, well known for being successful providers of family entertainment centres across the UK. They offer a wide variety of activities in each site such as ten pin bowling, pool tables, ping pong, amusements and arcade games. They even cater for children's parties and corporate functions!
As a manager, you will be spending most of your time on the floor supporting and interacting with customers. You will need to ensure operational standards meet and exceed customer's expectations. To become a manager, you need to have experience in leading and developing a team, whilst keeping a grasp on the standards and financial side of a business. A key part of your role will be thinking of innovative ideas to drive sales, whilst ensuring you deliver a great experience to your customers.
- Procurement of events, this can be as a result of the pursuance of enquiries or as a result advertising or cold calling. This is the primary function of the role.
- Ensuring all paper work is up to date and correctly completed.
- Ensuring all events are correctly invoiced to the client via head office.
- To actively devise new promotional ideas and presenting them for approval.
- To ensure any extensions to the drinks license are applied for in the correct manner and in good time.
- To be available to the client at all times leading up to an event and throughout an event (unless alternative arrangements have been made with the GM).
- Ensure any additional stock required is authorised and ordered in good time.
- The complete management of each individual event. This is to include the production of a profit and loss account, a full working itinerary and produce a set of specific terms and conditions for each event.
- Facilitate continuity for corporate enquires in your absence.
- A monitoring system to be in place to measure each sales campaign. This is to include advertising, calls using our existing database and cold calling.
If you feel you have the correct experience for this role, then please apply with an up to date CV and covering letter via the links in the advert.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.