£24000 - £25000 per annum + + bonus + benefits
2 months ago
Sales & Events Co-ordinator - Hospitality & Leisure
Salary: up to £25,000 + benefits
This is an exciting opportunity to join a hospitality & leisure brand as a Sales & Events Co-ordinator as it continues to grow across the UK. This role is ideally suited to someone with a sales and events background in the leisure or hospitality industry.
What you'll be doing:
- Ownership of the event booking platform for all locations
- Convert guest enquiries into secured booking revenue
- Communicate directly with guests and provide accurate information to best inform on suitable package options and showcase add-ons as required
- Achieve monthly targets for conversion rates and sales budgets
- Coordinate and communicate effectively with event hosts to provide detailed itineraries to ensure smooth running of each event
- Produce weekly and monthly reports on bookings performance
- Follow up with each event to gather feedback and pass on to necessary members of team as required
- Respond to all guest reviews on TripAdvisor, Google and Facebook
Previous Experience & Skills:
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent prioritisation, planning and time management skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and a focus on process
- 1-2 years in similar based role within the hospitality or leisure industry
- Previous knowledge of Design My Night software system preferred
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Discounted food and drink across all sites
- An amazing benefit package
- Company contribution pension
- 28 days holiday
This is an amazing opportunity to join a growing brand who really value their team members. If it sounds like the role for you, please apply with your CV today!
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.