£20000 - £22000 per annum + bonus + benefits
5 months ago
Sales Advisor - Premium Retail
Oxford Street - London
£22,000 + commission + bonus + benefits
One of the UK's leading independent wedding and gift list company is seeking to appoint a Sales Advisor to join a small team based in a beautiful concession within Selfridges providing a hand-picked selection of luxury homewears brands.
Sales Advisor - The Role:
- Greeting customers entering the concession with identifiable enthusiasm and a desire to help everyone
- Building up a client base and proactively contacting customers with any launches or new releases relevant to their brand interests
- Using expert product knowledge to guide and advise clients through our 300+ brand offering
- Maintaining concession standards and re-merchandising the concession based on current and in-store trends
- Willingness to undertake stockroom duties and inventory needs
- Assisting the management team in maximising stores sales and profitability
- Completing all the necessary administration tasks
Sales Advisor - The Person:
- We are looking to recruit a well-mannered, articulate and conscientious sales advisor who can communicate to customers on all levels.
- Smart and presentable with an ability to work as part of a team or individually to deliver and maintain a high standard of service in every aspect of the retail shop
- The sales advisor must be energetic and enthusiastic
- Luxury retail background with homeware would be advantageous, but not essential. Full product and brand training will be provided
- A proven track record in value and volume of sales and a sales driver
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career with a highly supportive brand that is continuing to grow. This would suit a current sales advisor / sales consultant / sales assistant / brand advisor looking to further their career. Full product training will be given and the role provides an ideal opportunity to gain experience within a new sector.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity send your CV to John Anderson - Managing Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01743 770 280 / 07931 211 258
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.