£8.25 - £11 per hour
4 months ago
Retail Team Leader - Nottingham
Salary: £8.25 - £11.00 per hour
As a stock taking Team Leader you will take accountability for managing teams of up to 60 stock counters, delivering the end to end stock taking service while on our client's sites. The shifts lengths vary, and we require flexible availability, you will be required to travel to a different client site each day and may occasionally be expected to stay away from home.
Days: Monday - Sunday (5 in 7 day working shift pattern)
Hours of Work: Varied Shift patterns AM and PM
- Full mileage or company car
- Full time / permanent salaries available
- Expenses paid
- Ongoing training
- Progression opportunities
- Paid holiday
- Overseas opportunities
You will be expected to ensure the following within your team:
- Correct procedures and processes are followed
- Exceptional customer service standards are delivered on all sites
- Stock Counts are completed accurately and within the given time frame
- Team productivity is monitored and improved where possible
- Full Driving License
- Outstanding customer service skills
- The ability to communicate effectively with all levels of personnel
- Basic IT skills
- The ability to remain focused when under pressure
- Manage time effectively and work without immediate supervision
- Willingness and ability to travel
Full training in our systems and client procedures will be provided.
For this role you must have a full UK Driving License
If you think your suitable for this position, please APPLY.
To find out more about this position, please call Retail Asset Solutions (RAS) on 01689 879 444 (option 3)
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.