Manchester, Greater Manchester
Retail Asset Solutions
about 2 months ago
Retail Team Leader
Salary: £20,592 per annum
As a stock taking Team Leader you will take accountability for managing teams of up to 60 stock counters, delivering the end to end stock taking service while on our client's sites. The shifts lengths vary, and we require flexible availability, you will be travelling to a different client site each day and may occasionally be expected to stay away from home.
Days: Monday - Sunday (5 in 7 day working shift pattern)
Hours of Work: Varied Shift patterns AM and PM
- Full mileage or company car
- Full time / permanent salaries available
- Expenses paid
- Ongoing training
- Progression opportunities
- Paid holiday
- Overseas opportunities
You will be expected to ensure the following within your team:
- Correct procedures and processes are followed
- Exceptional customer service standards are delivered on all sites
- Stock Counts are completed accurately and within the given time frame
- Team productivity is monitored and improved where possible
- A Full Driving License
- Outstanding customer service skills
- The ability to communicate effectively with all levels of personnel
- Basic IT skills
- The ability to remain focused when under pressure
- Manage time effectively and work without immediate supervisior
- Willingness and ability to travel
Full training in our systems and client procedures will be provided.
We look forward to receiving your application.
This role will involve working unsociable hours, working early mornings or night shifts, this therefore means we are unable to hire anyone under the age of 18 years.
If you think your suitable for this position, please APPLY.
To find out more about this position, please call Retail Asset Solutions (RAS) on 01689 879 444 (option 3)