Hastings, East Sussex
Up to £8.25 per hour
about 1 month ago
Job Title: Retail Team Driver
Salary: £8.25 per hour
Location: Nationwide positions available for immediate starts!
Our trusted client is currently looking to hire a Retail Team Driver in the UK for ongoing work on a casual worker's agreement.
The role of a Team Driver will require you to work across a range of superstores, carrying out stock takes using a Hand Held Terminal (HHT) alongside a small team of other counters.
You will also be required to oversee the transportation of a small team of stock counters to and from shifts driving a company minibus in which you will be responsible for ensuring all correct processes are followed.
Previous stock, audit or retail experience is advantageous but not essential as an induction and full training is provided on your first shift.
Driver Responsibilities include;
- Follow the correct process for notifying the Stock-Takers in you team of the pick-up point and timings
- Follow the correct process for notifying and recording of Stock-Takers not arrived at the pick-up point at the agreed pick up time
- Drive the team from pick up point to site
- Drive the team from the site to the pick-up point once the shift is finished
- Escalating any issues with the vehicle in a timely and efficient manner
- Completing a Team Sheet record detailing who was expected on the bus; who was on the bus and what time the bus arrived on site.
- Effectively complete the role of Stock Counter during the count, to the same productivity and accuracy targets.
Please note all work will require prolonged periods of standing and some use of step stools and ladders. Some sites are in warehouses or large retail premises where you may be required to access and work with ground and high level stock, therefore you will be bending and stretching to reach stock throughout your shift and at times may possibly be outdoors.
This role may involve working unsociable hours, working early mornings and night shifts, this therefore means we are unable to hire anyone under the age of 18 years.
If you think your suitable for this position, please APPLY.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.