Up to £20289.00 per annum + + Benefits
2 months ago
Retail Support Assistant
Salary: £20,289 per annum
40 Hours per week
My client is a very successful and growing charity organisation, with over 20 stores across the UK and they are continuing to expand their store portfolio.
To be a successful Retail Support Assistant with my client you will have sound knowledge of Microsoft Office programs with a particular focus on Excel, ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, have the ability to be flexible with days and pattern of work, have a positive outlook and be an all-round team player!
Retail Support Assistant - Responsibilities:
- To provide support in the development of Retail Policy and Procedures, included related documentation, and ensure that this information and data is kept up to date.
- To log customer complaints within Retail, liaising with the management team and generating customer responses as necessary.
- Monitor and keep up to date records of shop/shop management data as necessary as required by the management team
- To support the Retail team in collating management reports as and when required, including trading and stock information.
- To organise Retail related meetings both at our head office and offsite and to attend and minute said meetings as required
- To act as a Retail point of contact and co-ordination for internal customers, liaising with other departments as necessary including the Fundraising, Facilities Management, Marketing, Finance, Animal Services, Stores, HR and Health & Safety teams.
- Administer joint retail inboxes, liaising with both internal and external customers.
- Act as a point of contact for shops for operational queries by phone and email, answering questions where appropriate and escalating as necessary.
- Contact customers as appropriate to follow up queries and discuss areas such as Volunteering, Donations and Deliveries.
- To provide the Retail shops with support by phone and in email. Manage operational processes in order to achieve optimum operational efficiency to maximise profit contribution from the Retail chain
Retail Support Assistant - Desired Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs with a particular focus on Excel.
- Able to work with numerical data, to maintain accurate records of income and expenditure, and assist with analysis of results using database information.
- Able to build rapport quickly and easily establish relationships with both internal and external customers
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing,
- Ability to work under supervision, as part of a team and independently
- Ability to organise time effectively
- Ability to work positively and collaboratively with other departments / shops
- Ability to be flexible with days and pattern of work.
- This role may involve the post holder working from home with limited need to attend meetings at other sites.
If you have the skills and experience that we are looking for, please apply directly to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.