£22500 - £23500 per annum + + bonus and benefits
2 months ago
Store Manager - NEW STORE OPENING!
Up to £23,500 + Bonus and Excellent Benefits
Our client is a growing ladies lifestyle brand and they are currently looking for a Store Manager for their new store opening,Witney Oxfordshire.
As Store Manager you will have autonomy for your store, make key commercial decisions, drive the presence and awareness of your store and the brand. You will demonstrate excellent people management skills and understand the importance of motivating your team to deliver exceptional levels of customer service whilst driving revenue.
Store Manager - The role:
- Ability to plan, organise and delegate work among the store's team.
- Able to cope under pressure.
- You must be a strong team player as well as being target driven.
- Continually reviewing and improving processes.
- Support with Staff Performance Management.
- Be ambitious, hardworking and passionate about the brand.
- Utilising market knowledge to make informed commercial decisions.
- Carry out stock management and store operation processes to help minimise risk and costs.
- Ensure Company policies procedures and controls are followed.
Store Manager - Experience Required:
- Previous retail management experience as an Assistant Manager or Senior Supervisor
- KPI driven
- Visual Merchandising experience
- A champion of delivering exceptional customer service
- Controlling Costs
Store Manager - The Benefits:
- 8% annual bonus if sales targets are hit
- An annual uniform (clothing allowance) is provided free.
- Colleague discount is 20% rising to 50% on successful completion of probationary
- Workplace pension (Auto enrolment)
- FREE PARKING!
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion for this role then please apply today!
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.