Up to £23980 per annum + Benefits
about 1 year ago
Up to £24,000 per annum +benefits
37.5 Hours per week (including weekends)
My client is one of the leading charity organizations in the UK, with over 500 stores nationwide serving over 15 million customer a year.
To be a successful store manager with my client you will have sound retail experience and the ability to supervise a team are essential in this post, you will have strong experience within a retail and customer focused environment and have a creative flair with a strong eye for detail.
Store Manager Profile
- Inspirational Leadership
- Developing others
- Good Customer Service
- Continuous Personal Development
- Creative and good eye for detail
- IT literate
- A good understanding of UK electrical compliance policies is desirable
- Fully contribute to the success of the overall shop
- Develop and demonstrate a high level of knowledge about the charity and inform customers of the charities goals and values.
- Achieving profit targets my controlling cost and maximising sales
- Manage gift aid conversion rates and process.
- Recruiting and training new volunteers to a high standard.
- Opening and closing the store on a daily basis.
- Cashing up the till and banking the day's takings.
- Window dressing and in-store displays.
- Travelling to other stores when cover is required.
- Completing staff rotas.
If you are interested in working for a great charity and have experience within retail management please do not hesitate to apply today.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
For more jobs in Retail, Fashion and Hospitality, click here