£20000 - £24000 per annum + quarterly bonus
2 months ago
Retail Store Manager - Premium Menswear
£20,000 - £24,000 per annum + quarterly bonus
Our client is a luxury brand that is looking to redefine the standards when it comes to menswear and they are currently seeking a Store Manager for their London based store.
Managing a boutique store that's full of character, this is a fantastic opportunity for a Store Manager to join a leading customer service focused menswear retailer in London. This company prides itself on providing a first class customer experience and premium quality products.
To be a successful Store Manager for this brand you will need to be passionate about customer service and driving store standards. You will be a creative and innovative person with the commercial knowledge to ensure that your store maximises all sales opportunities.
Retail Store Manager - The Role
- Report directly into the Sales Director with Weekly Reports
- Ensure excellent customer service is offered and maintained
- Provide customer feedback to the production and design team
- Maximise all sales opportunities
- Train and develop the store teams
- Recruitment and selection of staff
- Dealing with deliveries of stock
- Visual merchandising, ensuring products are merchandised according to company guidelines
- Making commercial decisions to increase profitability of the store
Retail Store Manager - The Person
- Ability to build strong rapport with customers
- Strong communication skills - to both customers and staff
- Strong sense of initiative and keen eye for detail
- Have the creativity to generate ideas for in-store events
To be considered for this opportunity you will ideally be a current Store Manager / Assistant Store Manager working for a premium / luxury fashion retailer. If you are interested in working for this passionate, rapidly expanding luxury retailer, please apply with your CV today.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.