St. Albans, Hertfordshire
£26000 - £28000 per annum + +Bonus + Excellent Benefits
5 months ago
Store Manager- New Opening
£28,000 per annum
Fantastic opportunity to be part of a fun, passionate independent, family-run businesses with a lovely old-school approach where no corner is ever cut. Making laid-back furniture for people to really kick off their shoes and lead happier, more relaxed lives. Join the champions of serious quality and good old-fashioned craftsmanship.
- To have a passion for the brand and product whilst delivering an amazing customer experience within the Store.
- Leading a true customer facing team and maximising sales and profitability, through driving passion for the brand and product.
- Working closely with the Retail Operations Manager in setting KPIs, which will motivate and provide objectives to Store team as well as create and maintain the Store Culture and Retail Best Practices.
- Driving team performance through training and active feedback on achievements and areas for improvement.
- Ensuring that excellent customer service is delivered at all times and the customer message is kept on brand at all times
- Dealing with all customer complaints and questions, handling escalations, assigning escalations to an appropriate team at the Engine Room
- Initiating changes to improve, develop and measure against KPIs
- Producing reports as required
- Organising special events and promotions as required
Skills and Attributes:
- Outstanding customer service skills. Obsessive about making customers go 'Cor!'
- The ability to take responsibility and be accountable for your actions
- Good use of initiative and the ability to execute and embrace new methods of works and projects
- Strong interpersonal skills interacting with customers and team in varying situations
- Demonstrable organisational skills with the ability to be flexible
- Confidence and common sense to access and utilise expert resources when making decisions.
- Ability to develop processes and implement them.
- Proven retail experience in a busy and fast paced environment.
- Ability to identify risks and react to them.
- Proven experience managing and motivating a team and driving their performance to exemplify company values and service expectations.
- Understanding and experience with KPI's and reporting.
- Experience promoting brand culture and identity in order to drive sales.
- Understanding of the factors that influence a positive customer experience in Stores.
- A proactive attitude to improving upon current practice. A logical and methodical approach to problem solving.
- Numerate and good IT skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to drive change, whilst knowing the value of the pound.
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal, the ability to make the complicated simple
- Ability to form and maintain relationships across all levels of the organisation. Being an all-round good egg.
If this feels like a company that fits both your skills and personality, then get in touch along with a copy of your CV and cover letter!
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.