Waltham Forest, London
£24000 - £26500 per annum + Benefits
8 months ago
Retail Store Manager - Furniture & Electrical
Up to £26,500 per annum +benefits
37.5 Hours per week (including weekends)
My client is one of the leading charity organizations in the UK, with over 500 stores nationwide serving over 15 million customer a year.
To be a successful designate store manager with my client you will have sound retail experience and the ability to supervise a team are essential in this post, you will have strong experience within a retail and customer focused environment and have a creative flair with a strong eye for detail.
Store Manager Profile
- Inspirational Leadership
- Developing others
- Good Customer Service
- Continuous Personal Development
- Creative and good eye for detail
- IT literate
- Fully contribute to the success of the overall store
- Develop and demonstrate a high level of knowledge about the charity and inform customers of the charities goals and values.
- Achieving profit targets my controlling cost and maximising sales
- Manage gift aid conversion rates and process.
- Recruiting and training new volunteers to a high standard.
- Opening and closing the store on a daily basis.
- Cashing up the till and banking the day's takings.
- Window dressing and in-store displays.
- Travelling to other stores when cover is required.
- Completing staff rotas.
If you are interested in working for a great charity and have experience within retail management please do not hesitate to apply today
Please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.