Market Harborough, Leicestershire
Up to £24500 per annum + uncapped bonus scheme
8 months ago
Retail Store Manager - Leading Telecoms Brand
£24,500 + uncapped bonus potential
My client is one of the largest franchises of a leading digital communication company within the UK. With over 25 million customers, their success comes from constant innovation, putting customers at the heart of every decision. I am currently looking for an experienced Retail Store Manager to join their already successful team in Coventry.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a current Store Manager within a targeted sales environment, who has a huge passion for customer service and technology. As a market leader, this brand has proudly won awards for investment in training and people.
- Deliver amazing results through leading and development of a high performance team.
- Creating a fantastic customer focused environment in-store through effective management.
- Supporting the store to drive productivity and efficiency in line with budgets and guidelines, to streamline operating costs and minimize impact on the environment.
- Ensuring store is operated in line with compliance requirements in relation to store standards, Health & Safety, cash management, refunds and discounts, stock management.
- Creating development plans to nurture identified talent within the team.
- Motivating the team to have great personal pride in the visual presentation of your store and the brand image.
- Proven experience in Store Management within a one-to-one targeted sales environment.
- Ability to effectively lead a team to high performance and be a role model for standards and service.
- Has previously provided the framework for team development, training and support.
- Extremely customer focused, consistently putting the customer first during the decision making process.
- Has the commercial awareness to recognize sales opportunities and be proactive in their approach to business and marketing.
In addition to your salary and uncapped bonus, a successful applicant will be given the following benefits;
- In-depth technical sales training, that is constantly refreshed
- 30 days holiday
- Staff discount scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
If you are interested in working for a leading retailer who have been awarded an 'Investors in People' Silver accreditation for their dedication to their store teams, please apply today with your CV today!
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.