Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk
£16000 - £17000 per annum + benefits
about 1 year ago
Retail Store Manager - Leading Charity
£16,000 - £17,000 + benefits
Bury St Edmonds
My client is one of the leading charity organisations in the UK, with over a 120 stores nationwide. They are now seeking to recruit a Store Manager for their store in Bury St Edmonds.
To be a successful Store Manager with my client you will have sound retail experience and the ability to supervise a team are essential in this post, you will have strong experience within a retail and customer focused environment and have a creative flair with a strong eye for detail. And a passion for people!
Store Manager - Responsibilities:
- Driving sales and service within the store, ensuring the best possible customer service is provided
- You will be responsible for building key relationships within the local community
- Recruiting and training new volunteers to a high standard
- Staff scheduling
- Dealing with HR issues
- Visual merchandising
- Ensuring excellent profitability of the store
Store Manager - Desired Skills and Experience:
- Strong management experience gained within retail at Store Manager or Assistant Store Manager level
- Excellent customer service skills
- Creative and good eye for detail
- IT literate
- Strong budgetary management skills
- Strong people skills
- Commercially minded Manager
If you are interested in working for a great charity and have experience within retail management please do not hesitate to register your CV today!
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.