£22000 - £23000 per annum + Great Benefits
15 days ago
Store Manager - Premium Footwear
Salary up to £23,000 per annum dependant on experience + Benefits
This leading premium footwear retailer is looking to recruit a Store Manager for their store in Inverness.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an existing Store Manager or experienced Assistant Manager to join a customer service focused retailer.
To be a successful Store Manager for this brand you will need to be passionate about customer service and driving store KPI's. You will be a creative and innovative person with the commercial knowledge to ensure that you can maximises all sales opportunities.
Store Manager - the role:
- Responsible for the the day to day operations and staffing of the store
- Delivery of an exceptional customer experience
- To open and close the store
- Working within the company guidelines to achieve the stores financial targets
- To ensure the highest level of customer service is given and measured against set objectives
- Recruitment and induction of employees
- Staff training and coaching
- Management of store housekeeping and visual merchandising in line with company guidelines
- To maintain optimal stock levels and drive staff productivity
Store Manager - the person:
- You will have proven retail management experience within the premium fashion industry
- A career history that has demonstrable experience of achieving results whilst delivering unrivalled customer service and visual excellence
- You will be positive, passionate and able to think on your feet reacting to change
- An ability to maximise sales
This position would suit an established Store Manager or a very experienced Assistant Manager looking for their next step.
To discuss this exciting opportunity further please apply with your CV.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Business Support Manager
Senior Account Manager
Sales & Service Manager
Senior Account Manager
Retail Recruitment Resourcer
Client Relationship Manager
Business Support Consultant
Senior Recruitment Consultant