£19000 - £20000 per annum + benefits
6 months ago
Retail Store Manager - Homewares
c£20,000 + benefits
This leading home and cookware retail group are seeking an experienced Retail Store Manager / Assistant Manager / Deputy Manager to take ownership of their store in Huntingdon and lead the store team in exceeding sales targets, whilst ensuring excellent store standards.
Retail Store Manager - The Role
- Takes overall responsibility for the smooth running of the store.
- Leads the team in actively selling and customer service to ensure sales targets are not only met - but exceeded to a consistent level.
- Drives a high customer service culture in store to exceed customer expectations
- Recruits, trains and motivates their team members
- Ensures their team acquires and continually updates a high level of product knowledge
- Controls costs of staff, consumables and stationery within company targets
- Maintains excellent store standards of display, point of sale and housekeeping according to company guidelines
- Ensures security of company cash, stock, equipment and premises
- Follows company policies on health & safety and takes responsibility for a safe workplace
- Ensures that the store stock file is kept accurate through regular audits and good housekeeping
Retail Store Manager - The Person
- Customer focused
- Target oriented and driven to succeed financially
- Able to lead a team by example
- Team player
- Clear effective communicator
- Organized and able to plan own work and that of others
- Able to analyse data and action accordingly
- Computer literate - word, excel, email/internet
To find out more about this exciting opportunity please apply with your CV today!
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.