£24000 - £26000 per annum + benefits
11 months ago
Retail Store Manager - Homewares
c£25,000 + benefits
This leading home and cookware retail group are seeking an experienced Retail Store Manager / Assistant Manager / Deputy Manager to take ownership of their store in Braintree and lead the store team in exceeding sales targets, whilst ensuring excellent store standards.
Retail Store Manager - The Role
- Takes overall responsibility for the smooth running of the store.
- Leads the team in actively selling and customer service to ensure sales targets are not only met - but exceeded to a consistent level.
- Drives a high customer service culture in store to exceed customer expectations
- Recruits, trains and motivates their team members
- Ensures their team acquires and continually updates a high level of product knowledge
- Controls costs of staff, consumables and stationery within company targets
- Maintains excellent store standards of display, point of sale and housekeeping according to company guidelines
- Ensures security of company cash, stock, equipment and premises
- Follows company policies on health & safety and takes responsibility for a safe workplace
- Ensures that the store stock file is kept accurate through regular audits and good housekeeping
Retail Store Manager - The Person
- Customer focused
- Target oriented and driven to succeed financially
- Able to lead a team by example
- Team player
- Clear effective communicator
- Organized and able to plan own work and that of others
- Able to analyse data and action accordingly
- Computer literate - word, excel, email/internet
To find out more about this exciting opportunity send your CV to John Anderson - Managing Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01743 770 280 / 07931 211 258
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.