£20000 - £21000 per annum
3 months ago
Retail Store Manager - Leading Action Sports Brand
circa £20,000 + bonus
Our client is the leading destination for action sports equipment in the UK, they pride themselves on being actively engaged with the action sports community and this allows them to give unparalleled customer service. They have a team that is dedicated and have genuine interest in the products they sell, you can always count on them to steer you in the right direction when it comes to your action sports purchases. Due to their hugely successful e-commerce operation, they are now looking to expand their current high street store portfolio.
If you are an experienced, highly-motivated retail manager and are looking for the perfect opportunity to expand your skills with an exciting, forward thinking brand with a fun, relaxed environment then look no further! Our client is looking to recruit a Store Manager for their Glasgow branch in order to take it to the next step and improve upon their already fantastic reputation for delivering on-trend product and unrivalled customer service.
Retail Store Manager - The Role:
- Delivering unbeatable customer service
- Driving the team to deliver and exceed upon sales-based targets
- Managing and motivating your in-store team
- Organising and planning rotas whilst controlling labour costs
- Recruiting and training staff
- Fantastic store merchandising standards and brand presentation
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation at all times
- Maintaining and improving upon your store's social media presence
- Effective communication with other stores and head office
Retail Store Manager - The Person:
- You're a hard-working individual with a can-do attitude
- Strong experience in retail, especially with a young and trend-conscious customer base
- You'll pride yourself on managing and encouraging a team to do their best and are experienced in a target-driven environment
- Ideally, you'll have a strong interest in fashion and action sports
- Show an eagerness to build a rapport with our customers and your new team
If you are interested in working with a fast-paced, dynamic retailer as a Store Manager, please apply today with your CV!
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.