Up to £23500 per annum + bonus
3 months ago
Retail Store Manager (Field Based)
£23,500 per annum + bonus
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a rapidly expanding food retailer. Their success comes from retaining a family owned, small business mentality providing a fast paced, fun and innovative environment to work within. Being a representative of this brand, you will be passionate about giving every customer the best possible service, whilst managing and motivating a team to sales success.
- Effectively manage day-to-day store operation, promoting efficient processes and excellent store standards.
- Coaching, developing and managing a team of colleagues to deliver a great an unrivalled customer experience.
- Setting performance standards for your management team, promoting the performance of yourself and others.
- Complete yearly appraisals and create staff development plans.
- Use commercial reports effectively to manage sales forecast, labour budgeting and P&L.
- Manage product availability and identify areas for improvement.
- Act as a brand ambassador, constantly pushing the portfolio of the store.
- Pro-actively seek and implement improvements across the store.
- Understands retail customer's needs and expectations and anticipates changes in shopping trends.
- Have proven Store Management experience in a fast paced, retail environment (preferably food but not required).
- Experience in training, recruitment, performance management, employee relations.
- Have a full understanding of food retail legislation and procedures (preferred).
- Been accountable for KPIs including labour budgeting, sales volume, store standards and stock control.
- Take pride in managing their own store and providing an exceptional service to customers.
- You will thrive working in a fast paced environment that can be demanding at times.
- Has a 'Hands-On' approach to management and isn't afraid to lead by example.
- Generous bonus scheme.
- 30 days annual leave, increasing with length of service.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Staff discount.
- Career progression Opportunities.
If you have experience in General Management within a fast paced, high volume food retail environment and are interest in working for this fun, innovative, rapidly growing company please apply with your CV today!
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.