£22000 - £25000 per annum + benefits
23 days ago
Retail Store Manager - Cards & Gifts - Bath
Salary up to £25,000 per annum dependant on experience + benefits
This fun and innovative card, stationary and giftwares retail group are seeking an experienced Store Manager / Assistant Manager / Deputy Manager to take ownership of their store in Bath and lead the store team in exceeding sales targets, whilst ensuring excellent store standards. This is an exciting time to join them as they continue to expand and develop.
Store Manager - The Role
- Takes overall responsibility for the smooth running of the store.
- Leads the team in actively selling and customer service to ensure sales targets are not only met - but exceeded to a consistent level.
- Drives a high customer service culture in store to exceed customer expectations
- Recruits, trains and motivates their team members
- Ensures their team acquires and continually updates a high level of product knowledge
- Maintains excellent store standards of display, point of sale and visual merchandising according to company guidelines
Store Manager - The Person
- Customer focused
- The ability to create and fun and rewarding retail environment for the staff and customers
- Target oriented and driven to succeed financially
- Able to lead a team by example
- Team player
- Clear effective communicator
- Organized and able to plan own work and that of others
- Able to analyse data and action accordingly
- Strong visual merchandiser, with a flair for creating exciting displays
- Computer literate - word, excel, email/internet
To find out more about this exciting opportunity send your CV to John Anderson - Managing Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01743 770 280 / 07931 211 258
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Business Support Manager
Sales & Service Manager
Senior Account Manager
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Client Relationship Manager