£23000 - £25000 per annum
about 1 year ago
NEW STORE OPENING
Retail Store Manager
Salary up to £25,000 per annum based on experience plus great benefits
Leading Footwear Retailer!
Fantastic opportunity for a Store Manager to join a leading footwear retailer in Ambleside.
This company are well known for providing customers with first class customer service. They offer outstanding quality footwear at affordable prices.
To be a successful Store Manager for this retailer you will need to be passionate about customer service and driving store KPI's. You will be a strong business leader with the commercial knowledge to ensure that your store maximises all sales opportunities.
- Managing and motivating a team to increase sales and ensure efficiency
- Managing stock levels and making key decisions about stock control
- Analysing sales figures and forecasting future sales volumes to maximise profits
- Analysing and interpreting trends to facilitate planning
- Recruitment and selection of staff
- Ensuring excellent customer service levels
- Training and development of staff
- Health and safety of the branch, ensuring policies and procedures are adhered to
- Visual merchandising, ensuring the store is commercially appealing
You will be a current Store Manager/Branch Manager who is looking for a new challenge to join a leading company who prides themselves on providing employees with a fun and rewarding environment to work. This is an amazing opportunity to join a well established, expanding multi channel retailer.
If you are interested don't hesitate apply today.......
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.