£17500 - £20500 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
9 months ago
Retail Management Opportunities - Fashion Accessories
£17,500 - £20,500 per annum + bonus + benefits
My client is a leading global fashion accessories brand with over 1000 stores in Europe. Passionate about creating a great in-store environment, this company goes the extra mile not just to make sure it's a fun place to shop, but a fun place to work too! If you are a committed and driven, you will be given all the support and development needed for you to grow and progress within this leading fashion retail brand.
They are looking for an Assistant Store Manager and Store Manager to join their Windsor store, this is a fantastic opportunity for an current Department / Assistant Manager / Store Manager to join a face paced, customer service focused retailer.
- Deliver growth of both sales and KPI performance.
- Understand the customer demographic & ensure customer needs are met and excited at all times.
- Commercially drive the store ensuring your store is well merchandised at all times.
- Team leadership: recruiting, training, managing and providing direction and development to ensure your team are challenged and achieving results.
- Create a fun and inspired in-store environment for both customers and team members.
- Manage all operational aspects of the store including profit and loss.
- Able to demonstrate sound commercial acumen in order to deliver maximum profit for the store
- Able to motivate, support and train a team to achieve excellent results
- Passionate about always delivering excellent customer service and drive your team to follow suit
- Have excellent communication, planning and organisational skills.
- Ideally have experience of working within fashion accessories or jewellery.
- Have experience of recruiting, training, coaching and developing team members.
- Able to follow visual merchandising plans confidently to create effective displays
- Confident in implementing and driving promotions to meet targets
- Focused on KPI's and be able to demonstrate experience of achieving sales and business results.
If you are interested in working for a leading retailer who truly values their staff, and will invest whatever it takes to ensure that their people are happy and challenged then please apply today with your CV and covering letter!
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
For more jobs in Retail, Fashion and Hospitality, click here