City of Westminster, London
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Commission
3 months ago
Retail Store and Brand Manager
Salary up to £40,000 per annum dependant on experience plus great benefits including 1% store sales bonus!
Leading luxury retailer!
Our client is a leading luxury retailer known for its gorgeous products and it's personal VIP service. They are currently seeking an experienced Store Manager for their prestigious store in London.
- Providing exceptional client/customer service, ensuring product knowledge is 1st class
- Create an in-store experience that exceeds expectations for all clients
- Be the local representative for VIP contacts
- Develop new business, prospect new customers
- Creatively lead a strong and motivated sales team
- Train the store team in customer service, corporate standards and product merchandising
- Organize and host in-store events, such as book signings, launches and talks
- Preparation of statistics, reports and evaluations
- Management experience gained in a luxury retail environment
- 1-2-1 client service experience
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding expectations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities and sense of responsibility
- Profound knowledge of the luxury market preferably within the art/publishing world
- Involvement in the local art & cultural scene
- Passion for art and publishing
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, and Word)
- English fluency required, multiple languages a plus
If you are interested don't hesitate apply today with your CV and covering letter.......
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.