£8.35 - £10.40 per hour
3 months ago
Job Title: Retail Stock Replenisher / Merchandiser
Salary: £8.35 - £10.40 an hour
Our client is currently recruiting retail stock replenishers and merchandisers to work on continues project work in a range of retail stores across the UK.
Your typical working week will consist of 4, 10-12hour shifts and may involve travelling and/or staying away. All work will be offered via a Casuals Worker's Agreement.
Retail Stock Replenisher / Merchandiser - The Role:
- Removing and Replacing stock with the use of pictured diagrams and store direction
- Installing new shelving units and POS
- Moving stock from the warehouse onto the shop floor
- General housekeeping and cleanliness of working areas.
Retail Stock Replenisher / Merchandiser - Person profile:
- Experience in retail
- A flexible and proactive approach to work
- Physically fit due to lifting and moving stock
- Problem solving skills with a 'can do' attitude
- Holding a driving license and your own vehicle is preferred but not essential
If you believe that you hold the necessary skills and are interested in joining a successful and expanding business, please get in contact with a full CV.
To find out more about this position, please call Retail & Asset Solutions (RAS) on 01689 879 444
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.