Up to £8.25 per hour
4 months ago
Retail/Warehouse Independent Supervisor
£8.25 per hour
A new opportunity has opened for a Supervisor to assist our count managers by overseeing a group of counters conducting large stock counts for well-known retailers across the UK.
As a Supervisor you will carry out a wide variety of tasks assisting the Count Manager onsite to deliver the stock count service itself.
The shifts lengths vary and we require flexible availability. Our various clients require us to be on site at a time that least impacts the operation of their business, over 7 days including Sunday. You will travel to a different client site each day and may occasionally be expected to stay away from home.
You will be expected to ensure the following within your team:
- Correct procedures and processes are followed
- Exceptional customer service standards are delivered on all sites
- Stock Count preparation is completed accurately and within the given time frame
- Team productivity is monitored and improved where possible
To be successful in this role you must have:
- A Full Driving Licence and your own vehicle
- Outstanding customer service skills
- The ability to liaise effectively with all levels of personnel
- Previous experience of working within a stock taking environment is beneficial
- The ability to maintain focused when under pressure
- Manage time well and be able to both take instruction and give direction effectively
- Willingness and ability to travel and stay away from home if required
This is a great opportunity for anyone with wanting to step into a management role with the option for continued career progression.
Full training in our systems and client procedures will be provided.
This is a casual position, with shifts generally of 8hrs plus.
If you believe that you hold the necessary skills and are interested in joining a successful and expanding business, please get in contact with a full CV.
To find out more about this position, please call Retail & Asset Solutions (RAS) on 01689 879 444 (Option 3)
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.