£45000 - £50000 per annum + benefits
12 months ago
Retail Sales Manager - Luxury Menswear
£45,000 - £50,000 + benefits
This is a unique opportunity to join an iconic luxury department store as their new Sales Manager for their high profile Menswear division. Creating an extraordinary customer experience you will maximise your divisions potential and make a real impact on the success of the store as a whole.
Sales Manager Luxury Menswear - The Role
- Heading up a team of Department Managers across the Menswear floor.
- Building strong relationships across the department in order to drive performance levels and boost sales.
- Taking on real autonomy, scope and responsibility, as well as complete control of your own budget, stock and a turnover of millions.
- You will act as a role model for our world-class service standards.
- Working closely with Buying and Merchandising and drawing on your own knowledge of the brands.
- You will influence product performance and choice to maximise stock and maintain exceptional merchandising standards.
- Leading your team of concessions to deliver above and beyond expectation.
Sales Manager Luxury Menswear - The Person
- Responsible for proactively driving the performance of the business by living the values, owning and delivering success for their area of responsibility.
- Providing inspirational leadership of own bought and concession teams, challenging and driving a positive change in behaviours and role modelling exceptional service standards.
- Empowering your Department Manager team to be confident in managing their team and delivering against objectives.
- A background that will not only prove you know how to boost sales, control costs and stock, and increase profits, but that you've managed Managers, have a passion for fashion and are able to work with multiple concession brands at once.
- Commercially astute, you'll have a creative, can-do attitude, plenty of ideas and a proactive approach to problem solving.
- Excellent communication skills to build strong relationships with teams across the business.
- A strong management background as a Sales Manager / Floor Manager / Department Manager / Store Manager / Area Manager / General Manager / Regional Manager / District Manager gained in a high volume, fast paced environment.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity send your CV to John Anderson - Managing Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01743 770 280 / 07931 211 258
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
For more jobs in Retail, Fashion and Hospitality, click here