Up to £31500.00 per annum + + Benefits
24 days ago
Retail Sales Manager - National Charity
Salary up to £31,500 per annum + benefits + car allowance
(This role involves significant travel)
A fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's leading charity retailers as a Retail Sales Manager. We are looking for a commercially minded Manager that is passionate about maximising area sales and profits across their Charity Shops.
You will provide business development support to the stores based in the Devon, Cornwall, Somerset & Dorset area with a portfolio of 30+ stores currently.
Retail Sales Manager - The Role:
- Management of the Store Managers in order to maximise the area team's sales and profitability and achieving income targets
- Controlling expenditure and delivering net contribution
- Analyse all reports and commercial information available to help improve the performance of stores.
- Identify current retail trends, monitor competitor activity, reporting and responding where appropriate
- Support the business strategy and implement new plans/ideas to achieve business targets
Retail Sales Manager - The Person:
- Outstanding track record in achieving sales and profit targets within retail or charity management
- Area or Regional Management experience gained within a commercial fashion or charity environment.
- Passionate about charity retailing
- Passionate about delivering results through the effective management of people
- Demonstrable experience in analysing financial data to make informed commercial decisions
- Experience of distance managing a diverse team of people
- Excellence in forming working partnerships with other organisations
If you have experience within retail as an Area Manager, District Manager, Regional Manager, Multi-Site Manager, Cluster Manager and are interested in working for a great charity who have fantastic training and progression platform in place, please do not hesitate to apply today with your CV.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.