Manchester, Greater Manchester
£17000 - £18000 per annum + OTE £20,000 - £25,000 + Benefits
8 months ago
Retail Sales Consultant - Furniture
£17,000 - £18,000 OTE £20,000 - £25,000 + benefits
Established retail brand specialising in furniture is currently looking for a skilled and experienced Sales Consultant to join their team and ensure maximised sales through a high level of customer service and a natural ability in selling. In return you will be offered a competitive salary with a fantastic uncapped commission scheme as well as work for a reputable retailer and be a part of a great team in Manchester.
Furniture Sales Consultant - The Role
- To achieve targets set in line with target bandings.
- Greeting customers who enter the store.
- Giving advice and guidance on product selection to customer's
- Enhancing sales through add on's and up selling
- Answering product/sales order queries from customers.
- To effectively/accurately process and promote instore finance packages
- Being responsible for processing cash and card payments.
- Keeping up to date with special promotions.
- Maintaining and rotating relevant promotional POS as required.
- To gather customer leads and ensure all follow ups are carried out therefore gaining the highest levels of sales conversions.
- To assist in the merchandising of the store.
Furniture Sales Consultant - The Person:
- Having a friendly and engaging personality.
- To be able to problem solve and show initiative.
- Comfortable working with members of the public.
- Should be physically fit as on occasions may be required to carry out manual handling of stock.
- To ensure a high standard of personal presentation at all times.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity please email your CV to Rebecca Morris at firstname.lastname@example.org
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.