£41000 - £48000 per annum + car + benefits
6 months ago
Retail Regional Manager - National Charity
South of England
£41,000 - £48,000 + benefits + car
A fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's leading charity retailers as a Regional Manager. We are looking for a commercially minded Regional Manager that is passionate about maximising area sales and profits across their Charity Shops.
You will provide business development support to the southern based Retail Area Managers with a portfolio of 45 stores.
With over 90 stores across England and Wales this is an exciting time to be part of their business.
Retail Regional Manager - The Role:
- Management of the team members in order to maximise the regional team's sales and profitability and achieving income targets
- Controlling expenditure and delivering net contribution
- Analyse all reports and commercial information available to help improve the performance of stores.
- Identify current retail trends, monitor competitor activity, reporting and responding where appropriate
- Support the business strategy and implement new plans/ideas to achieve business targets
Retail Regional Manager - The Person:
- Outstanding track record in achieving sales and profit targets within a charity retail environment
- Proven experience of managing a team to include, recruitment, training, development, performance management as well as motivating a team to achieve business objectives
- Experience of budget management and forecasting
- Experience of distance managing a diverse team of staff and volunteers
- Excellence in forming working partnerships with other organisations
If you have experience within retail as a Regional Manager, District Manager or Area Manager and are interested in working for a great charity who have fantastic training and progression platform in place, please do not hesitate to apply today with your CV.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.