£35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits + car
4 months ago
Retail Regional Manager - National Charity
South London & Kent
£35,000 - £40,000 + benefits + car
A fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's leading charity retailers as a Regional Manager, District Manager, Area Manager covering 14 stores over South London & Kent. My client is a growing brand and one of the leading charity organisations in the UK, with over a 120 stores nationwide.
Retail Regional Manager - The role:
- Meet and exceed sales targets and increase profits.
- Analyse all reports and commercial information available to help improve the performance of stores.
- Ensure all controllable costs are managed and minimised, ensuring all expenditure is necessary and justified.
- Identify current retail trends, monitor competitor activity, reporting and responding where appropriate.
- Support the business strategy and implement new plans/ideas to achieve business targets.
- Inspire and lead store managers to ensure impeccable standards are established and maintained in all stores across all channels, including administration, housekeeping, systems and operational procedures.
- Ensure all stores are adhering to the company H&S guidelines and legislation.
Retail Regional Manager - The person:
- A strong retail background preferably gained within the commercial sector as a Regional Manager, District Manager, Area Manager, Multi-site Manager or Flagship Store Manager
- Proven experience of managing a team to include, recruitment, training, development, performance management as well as motivating a team to achieve business objectives.
- Experience of budget management and forecasting.
- Experience of working to and achieving sales targets.
- Some experience of administration / back office organisation is desirable.
If you have experience within retail management as a Regional Manager, District Manager, Area Manager, Multi-site Manager or Flagship Store Manager and are interested in working for a great charity who have fantastic training and progression platform in place, please do not hesitate to apply today with your CV and covering letter!
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.