£40000 - £45000 per annum + £5k Car Allowance
4 months ago
Retail Operations Manager
UK (Based from Home) Ideal Candidate will reside in the London, South Area of the UK
Salary UP TO £45,000 per annum plus benefits including £5K Car Allowance
Our client is a leading premium retailer who are well established within the retail market. To support their successful business they are looking to recruit an experienced Retail Operations Manager who will support them in continuing to drive their business forward. This role will suit a candidate residing geographically in the London, Oxford, Southern Areas of the UK.
As an Operations Manager you will be responsible for the delivery of exceptional operational and commercial standards throughout the stores in your area, developing all areas of operational activity and driving sales and profitability through the performance and development of your teams.
Reporting to the Commercial Director you will be instrumental in supporting the growth of this retailers as it continues to open further stores and grow its retail estate across the UK.
- Responsible for stores and driving the performance of these stores
- Managing & monitoring stores sales performance to maximise profitability for the area
- Encouraging store teams to exceed customer service standards
- Consistently driving high levels of operational excellence across the stores
- Coaching & developing store teams in order to optimise performance across the area & provide succession for the company
- Ensure stores within the area adhere to all company policy & procedures.
- Be a brand ambassador, ensuring you promote the brand in a positive way across your area
- You will be a proven retail operations manager, area manager or regional/country manager
- You will have excellent attention to detail
- You will ideally be from a premium/luxury retailer with an understanding of homewares
- You will be able to drive the stores to develop further and work closely with the Commercial Director to ensure that the stores are optimising performance
- You will have a full clean driving licence
- You will be flexible and adaptable to visit all stores throughout the UK on a regular basis
This is an amazing opportunity to join an expanding premium retailer who are offer exceptional service within their stores and a very high standard of product.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity please apply today.....
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.