Great Benefits+ Bonus
13 days ago
Retail Operations Manager/Area Manager- Charity Fashion Retailer
Salary c£33,500 per annum plus great benefits including bonus
My client is a very successful and growing charity organisation, with over 30 stores across the UK; they continue to expand their boutique store portfolio. They are looking for a Retail Operations Manager/Area Manage to manage a portfolio of stores across London.
This expanding charity retailer will shortly open their 31st store and they are looking for a high calibre, commercially and operationally strong Area Manager to join the company and to lead the stores to success. This is an amazing time to join this great organisation.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Retail Operations Manager to join the ambitious Retail team and be part of the continued success of this charity. You will need to be from a fashion retail background, used to building relationships and driving teams to achieve success.
Retail Operations Manager Responsibilities:
- Reporting to the Director of Retail you will have responsibility for the achievement of store sales and profit targets through the effective leadership and management of an Area team of stores.
- A key element of the role will be to support and deliver key activities from the retail strategy, devising effective business plans to optimise stores performance.
- You will work across the diverse and ambitious retail division and be responsible for improving shop operational performance to maximise the impact of the charities work.
- Your determination to succeed and clear leadership will engage and motivate your Area team of staff and volunteers.
- You will be instrumental in delivering the retail strategy across your area of stores.
- You will train, develop and engage your teams to success.
- You will motivate and coach and direct teams.
Retail Operations Manager Desired Skills and Experience:
- Multi-Site/Area Manager experience gained within a fashion retail environment or charity retail environment.
- The successful candidate will have a proven track record of delivering results and growth in the retail sector.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of fashion retail.
- Understanding and knowledge of the charity retail sector.
- Passionate and driven person with a can do attitude .
- Experienced in effective leadership of people and teams.
- A natural people person, highly enthusiastic and calm and professional.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of interpreting financial data.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a successful and growing charity organisation who pride themselves on creating a dynamic working environment.
If you are interested in working for a great charity and have experience within retail area/multi-site/operations management, please do not hesitate to apply today.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Business Support Manager
Senior Account Manager
Sales & Service Manager
Senior Account Manager
Client Relationship Manager
Luxury Recruitment Consultant
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Retail Recruitment Coordinator
Join C2 Recruitment!