£23000 - £28000 per annum + +15% Premium + Benefits
about 2 months ago
Retail Night Manager
Salary £23,000 to £28,000
+15% Premium allowance, 3 on 3 off, 12hr Shifts
This leading retailer is well known for providing customers with a first class shopping experience. Well established and progressive, this retailer truly knows the importance of offering a wide range of luxury and commodity products for the airport customer.
You will be responsible for inspiring a team of people to drive cost efficient replenishment and administration through coaching, leading and role modelling desired behaviours and operational standards within airport shops.
- Enabling the full potential of your team and individual team members by continuous coaching and tailored development
- Acting as role model to inspire the team to deliver individualised world class service and standards at all times
- Working as a key management team member to ensure the smooth daily running of the Operational function
- Recruiting outstanding talent in a manner that promotes the brand as an employer of choice
- Are passionate about providing exceptional service - both internally and externally
- Enjoy working in a service-focused environment
- Role model self-motivation, enthusiasm and professionalism
- Demonstrate high levels of organisation and world class standards
- Previously coached/supervised/managed a number of team members within a retail environment
- Proven ability to motivate and inspire people
- Excellent interpersonal skills - a good ability of spoken English
- Enjoy fast-paced and high turnover retail and operations environment
- Are able to articulate the commercial direction of the business in a meaningful way to employees at all levels
- Are committed to your own and your teams development
- Confidence to communicate with all levels in the organisation
- The ability to challenge the status quo and enable change for the better
- The confidence to manage, develop and enhance the performance of others
In return for your hard work and dedication you will receive a competitive basic salary, annual bonus, free staff parking, pension scheme, staff shopping discounts and many more great benefits!
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you then please apply today with a copy of your CV and Cover letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.