£10.98 - £11.21 per hour
23 days ago
Retail & Asset Solutions
Retail Merchandising Minibus Driver (Casual)
Salary: £10.98 - £11.21 per hour inclusive of holiday pay (£9.80 - £10.00 per hour + £1.18 - £1.21 holiday pay)
*Access to wages weekly*Immediate Start*Holiday Pay*
Work Pattern: average 4-5 shifts per week
Retail & Asset Solutions are currently looking for Retail Merchandising Minibus Driver's in your area. A company minibus is provided, and you must hold a full Driving License.
- We are a leading provider of Retail stocktaking, merchandising and supply chain management services.
- With over 3500 employees throughout the UK, we provide a hardworking and rewarding workplace with many progression opportunities
- We are looking for Retail Merchandising Drivers to add to our already successful merchandising team
- This role will require you to oversee the transportation of a small team of merchandisers to and from each shift
- Work will be carried out on different Retail customer sites / stores and travel will vary on a shift-by-shift basis.
- You must follow the correct processes when notifying your team of the pick-up points and timings for each shift
- Escalating any issues with the vehicle in a timely and efficient manner
- You will work as part of a team led by a Team Leader or Store Management
- The role will involve removing products from fixtures and then filling back up to new plans
- Shifts are between 10-12hrs, days and nights
Key Skills/ Experience Required
- This role will involve working unsociable hours including night shifts, this therefore means we are unable to hire anyone under the age of 21 years
- This role requires you to have a Full Driving License
- You must have a 'can do' attitude and be able to work long shifts where required
- Previous experience in Retail is an advantage but not a necessity
Driver Benefits include:
- Vehicle provided
- Driving time paid
- Uniform provided
- Accommodation booked where required
- Progression opportunities
- Paid holiday
- Colleagues will be offered a benefit called Wagestream, which enables colleagues to track, save and access up to 50% of their wages prior to pay day. Wagestream also offers financial advice, all contributing to the financial wellbeing of RAS colleagues
If you think you are suitable for this position and you want to find out more, please apply today!
This role is being handled by Retail & Asset Solutions (RAS). To discuss this vacancy or any other great positions we have please call us on 01689 879444 for a confidential chat about working for our business.
By applying to this role, you are consenting to Retail & Asset Solutions to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Client Relationship Manager
Join C2 Recruitment!