Worthing, West Sussex
£8.10 - £10.40 per hour
12 months ago
Job Title: Retail Merchandiser Assistant - Driver
Salary: £8.10 - £10.40 per hour
Location: Nationwide positions available for immediate starts!
Our trusted client is currently looking for Retail Stock Assistants to join our growing store support team. You will be working within some of the largest retail supermarket chains, DIY retailers and high street stores implementing store support projects.
As a retail stock assistant, you will be required to support the Team Leader in stock display and promotional setups, in store refits and new store openings.
Job Specifics - Retail Merchandiser / Assistant
You will be required to:
- Display stock using a pictured diagram (planogram)
- Source stock from warehouse areas and relocate where required
- You will also be asked to travel to several local stores to provide support when required
- Shifts will be mainly Monday to Thursday - 7am to 6pm with a 1-hour unpaid break
- All shifts will require prolonged periods of standing and you will be required to kneel, bend and squat to access stock
- Manual handing activities such as, pushing, pulling, lifting and carrying will be required
- Work will be offered via a casual worker's agreement. The number of hours can range from 9hours to 48 hours per week. As this is a casual workers agreement you can accept or decline any shift, we offer
- You must have the ability to communicate well, both written and verbally
- You will need to have a full UK driving license with access to your own vehicle for work purposes
- We look forward to receiving your application.
To apply for this role applicants must:
- Be aged 18 or over
- Have a Driving License
To apply to this fantastic opportunity and join a trusted market leading brand with exciting future development opportunities, click on the apply button today!
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.