£8.35 - £10.40 per hour
Retail Asset Solutions
4 months ago
Salary: £8.35 - £10.40 per hour
Our client is one of the market leaders within the retail sector providing merchandising and installation solutions to major retailers and brands across the UK and Ireland. We work across the UK with various supermarket chains, DIY retailers, convenience and high street stores, and are looking to expand our specialist teams to deliver excellent standards of implementation.
From new store set ups and openings, refits to store closures, we do it all and we want you to join the team.
Your typical working week will be Sunday to Thursday (occasional Friday & Saturday's) and may involve travelling and staying away. Shifts are predominately nights; however, some clients require day shifts. Shifts will typically be 10-12 hours in length. Accommodation will be provided and is offered on a shared basis (when required).
Work will be offered via a Casual Worker's Agreement.
Retail Merchandiser - Duties:
- De-merchandise and re-merchandise stock with the use of planograms or in-store direction.
- Shelf profiling
- Working backstock and bringing products to the shop floor
- EPOS labelling to agreed standards.
- Locating and relocation of stock as appropriate.
- Facing up
- General housekeeping and cleanliness of working areas.
- Cleaning of fixtures, shelving and equipment will be required
Retail Merchandiser - Pay rate & Benefits:
- £8.10 per hour basic up to £10.40 per hour. (Team leader and FLT drivers attracting higher rates) plus holiday pay.
- Career progression
- Expenses for travel and accommodation will be provided (when required)
- Flexible working hours
- Ongoing training and development
Retail Merchandiser - Person profile:
- Experience in merchandising and retail is advantageous but not essential
- A keen eye for detail
- Able to work independently or as part of a team
- Confident communicator
- A flexible and proactive approach to work
- A general level of fitness required as heavy lifting and manual handling may be involved
- Basic IT and email skills, access to the internet will be required.
- Problem solving skills with a 'can do' attitude
- Able to follow company policy and procedures
- Holding a driving license and your own vehicle is advantageous but not essential
- Holding a FLT licence, Reach, Counterbalance or Bendi truck license is advantageous but not essential.
If you believe that you hold the necessary skills and are interested in joining a successful and expanding business, please get in contact with a full CV.
This role will involve working unsociable hours, working early mornings or night shifts, this therefore means we are unable to hire anyone under the age of 18 years.
If you think you are suitable for this position and you want to find out more please apply today!