Up to £9 per hour
Retail Asset Solutions
about 1 month ago
Do you have an interest in Retail?
Are you looking for a role where you will be involved in high profile projects for some of the UK's leading grocery supermarkets. We have Merchandising opportunities that offer flexible working patterns and a job where each day and week is different.
You will be working as part of a team led by a Team Leader or Store Management. You will be able to work at a fast pace, merchandising stock to an excellent standard for our retail partners.
Shifts are between 10-12 hours, days and nights (most shifts are nights). Access to the work available will be on your smartphone via our Field Power platform where you can set your availability and accept shifts.
Travelling maybe involved when local work is not available. Accommodation will be provided when required to stay away.
We have COVID-19 guidelines and working practices in place to protect our workers helping ensure you are safe in stores.
- An eye for detail
- General level of fitness as manual handling and lifting maybe involved
- Hard working and ability to work under pressure
- Previous experience in retail
- Problem solving and a 'can do' attitude
- Merchandising knowledge
£9.00+ increasing with experience
Team Leader roles with attractive rates available with training
- There is a free minibus service set up to take you to and from work daily
- Work offered via casual worker agreement giving lifestyle flexibility
- Accrued holiday pay
- Pension scheme
- Uniform provided
- Flexible working
- Subsistence for travel
- Accommodation provided when required
RAS (Retail Asset Solutions) is the largest nationwide retail support company providing Merchandising, Stock taking and Supply chain audit services. Your future career development is in your hands!