Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£23000 - £25000 per annum
5 months ago
Salary up to £25,000 per annum based on experience plus great benefits
Fantastic opportunity for a Retail Manager to join a leading sports organization
To be a successful Store Manager for this retailer you will need to be passionate about customer service and driving store KPI's. You will be a strong business leader with the commercial knowledge to ensure that your store maximises all sales opportunities.
- Managing and motivating a team to increase sales and ensure efficiency
- Manage online sales function and warehouse facility
- Managing stock levels and making key decisions about stock control
- Analysing sales figures and forecasting future sales volumes to maximise profits
- Analysing and interpreting trends to facilitate planning
- Recruitment and selection of staff
- Ensuring excellent customer service levels
- Training and development of staff
- Health and safety of the branch, ensuring policies and procedures are adhered to
- Visual merchandising, ensuring the store is commercially appealing
- In conjunction with the general manager and the marketing department, create effective eye catching and innovative marketing and promotional campaigns throughout the year to assist in achieving maximum sales.
- Meet with new and current retail suppliers to view product ranges
- To become competent in the stock audit procedure, stock movement procedure and weekly rolling stock checks when required, ensuring the correct procedures are followed in all cases
- Effectively use and develop the EPOS system in conjunction with the EPOS provider to produce a robust reporting mechanism.
You will be a current Store Manager/Branch Manager who is looking for a new challenge to join a leading organization who prides themselves on their brand.
If you are interested don't hesitate apply today.......
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.