£24000 - £25000 per annum + bonus + commission
6 months ago
Retail Junior Deputy Boutique Manager - Luxury Jewellery Brand
£24,000 - £25,000 + bonus + commission
We are representing a luxury jewellery brand known for their creative and contemporary designs. They are now seeking a Junior Deputy Boutique Manager to join their teams in London.
Deputy Boutique Manager - The Role
- To support and, in the absence of the manager, manage the overall operation of the store and contribute to the assigned store productivity, sales and productivity goals ensuring that they are met or exceeded.
- To assist in the store's provision of excellent customer service support 'clientelling' and preferred customer programs and supervising staff members' activity in this area.
- To work with the Store Manager to ensure that merchandising objectives, operating standards and controllable costs are managed effectively.
- To assist in the implementation of store planning and staff development programmes to achieve sales, profitability and development objectives.
Deputy Boutique Manager - The Person
- Demonstrable success gained as a store manager / assistant manager / deputy manager / supervisor position with a recognised brand
- Excellent communication skills both externally and at all levels in the company, both written and verbal
- Demonstrable sales skills
- Excellent customer service
- Shows 'hunger' and ambition to drive through initiatives and change to achieve company targets
- Demonstrates an ability to plan the work of the team to achieve the company goals
- Shows innovation and initiative in setting customer care standards
- The capacity to establish credibility and authority quickly
- Enthusiastic, self-confident and self-motivated
- Demonstrates an ability to lead, motivate, train and develop a team through active management
This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced store manager / assistant manager / deputy manager / supervisor to be part of a fantastic brand.
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity please send your CV to Rebecca Morris at email@example.com
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.