Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
£16000 - £17000 per annum + bonus
about 2 months ago
Retail Guru - Digital Communications
Salary between (£16,000- £17,000) + uncapped bonus scheme
My client is one of the largest franchises of a leading digital communication company within the UK. With over 25 million customers, their success comes from constant innovation, putting customers at the heart of every decision. I am looking for a Retail Sales Advisor to join their already successful team in Coventry.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with previous one-to-one retail sales experience, who has a huge passion for customer service and technology. As a market leader, this brand has proudly won awards for investment in training and people.
To ensure the delivery of exceptional customer service standards throughout the store. To accept
that customer's abilities to understand their devices can vary from customer to customer and treat
each one as an individual.
- To achieve 100% and above of targets set individually and across the stores as outlined by the Branch Manager.
- To support the management of staff competence with devices through training so as to
optimise and sustain sales performance and customer satisfaction,
- To ensure adherence to compliance requirements in all areas of operational activity,
company policies and procedures
- To ensure that the visual presentation of all stores represents the brand image and that all
devices are up to date, relevant and accessible
- To ensure knowledge is up to date especially in light of new releases and product launches,
- To run the Guru appointments system that allows customers to experience their phone and
resolve technical queries and follow through repairs
- To help develop sales opportunities through customer interaction,
- To support other colleagues with technical queries and customer service,
- To seek and continuously develop knowledge of competitor activity and local market
- To create a positive environment that results in stable retention and a reduction of labour
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as requested
- Targets achieved
- Increased staff knowledge and accountability
- Evidence of and clear continual process improvement
- Clear increased productivity and profitability of stores
- External customers
- Directors of the group
- Internal customers across all areas
- Human Resources
- External auditors / Stakeholders
- Regulatory bodies
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Needed for the Job
- Proven track record in technical, sales and customer service
- Demonstrable and strong business acumen
- Highly organised with the ability to work in a pressurised environment
- Ability to train and develop the skill and knowledge of others
- Previous retail / Guru experience
- Holds a clean driving licence
- Experience in working within stakeholder parameters and requirements
- Demonstrate best practice at all times.
- Customer focused
- Excellent communicator
- Drives the bigger picture
- Strives for success
If you are interested in working for a leading retailer who have been awarded an 'Investors in People' Silver accreditation for their dedication to their store teams, please apply today with your CV today!
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.