Up to £8.60 per hour + + benefits
10 months ago
Retail Duty Manager
£8.60 per hour + benefits
Part-time 18 hours per week
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a rapidly expanding food retailer. Their success comes from retaining a family owned, small business mentality providing a fast paced, fun and innovative environment to work within. Being a representative of this brand, you will be passionate about giving every customer the best possible service, whilst managing and motivating a team to sales success.
- Consistently deliver exemplary store standards in regards to merchandising, store layout, shrinkage and operational compliance.
- Acting as Duty Manager for the entire store in the absence of Store Management.
- Working with and motivating your team to KPI success.
- Creates a customer-service focused environment where the best possible customer experience is top priority
- Use management reporting tools to make strategic business decisions.
- Training and development of the entire in-store teams.
- Proven Duty Management ability in a fast paced retail environment.
- Be able to demonstrate a high level of operational, planning, leadership, interpersonal, communication and organisational skills.
- Be target driven and customer service orientated.
- Self motivated with a hands on approach to problem solving.
If you are interested in working for a leading retailer who truly values their staff, and will invest whatever it takes to ensure that their people are happy and challenged then please apply today with your CV and covering letter today!
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.